The U.S. Naval Cryptologic Reserve Association
In 2006, a group of Navy Security Group reservists created an alumni organization. The name of that organization was changed from Navy Cryptologic Reserve Alumni Association to Navy Cryptologic Reserve Association in 2007 and was further refined to U.S. Naval Cryptologic Reserve Association (U.S. NCRA) in 2008.
The NCRA Will be meeting in Denver for:
Annual Business Meeting
Please Join us....Register at this link When Available
- Provides fraternal, social, and recreational activities for members and guest.
- Advocates strong and adequate U.S. Armed Forces sufficient to maintain security interests worldwide.
- Supports efforts to preserve and strengthen the security of capabilities of the cryptologic agencies of the Department of Defense.
- Encourages and supports the preservation of the history of cryptology by members of the Association and appropriate Federal agencies.
- Conducts a periodic reunion usually in conjunction with the U.S. Naval Cryptologic Veterans Association.
Membership in the U.S. NCRA is open to all current and former affiliates of a Naval Security Group Reserve unit or a Naval Reserve Information Operations unit and to all currently or formerly assigned on active or inactive duty to support or monitor those units. All rates and all ranks are invited.