The U.S. Naval Cryptologic Reserve Association
In 2006, a group of Navy Security Group reservists created an alumni organization. The name of that organization evolved to the U.S. Naval Cryptologic Reserve Association (NCRA) in 2008.
NCRA membership is open to all current and former affiliates of a Naval Reserve Information Operations Command (NR NIOC) unit or a Naval Reserve Security Group (NRSG) unit and to all personnel currently or formerly assigned to support or monitor those units. All rates and all ranks are invited.
The U.S. NCRA Wants You to Be Involved
2018 U.S. NCRA Reunion
The NCRA will meet in Denver in 2018 for Dinner and our Annual Business Meeting.
- Provides fraternal, social, and recreational activities for members and guest.
- Advocates strong and adequate U.S. Armed Forces sufficient to maintain security interests worldwide.
- Supports efforts to preserve and strengthen the security of capabilities of the cryptologic agencies of the Department of Defense.
- Encourages and supports the preservation of the history of cryptology by members of the Association and appropriate Federal agencies.
- Conducts a periodic reunion usually in conjunction with the U.S. Naval Cryptologic Veterans Association.