The 2019 Annual US NCVA Reunion
June 4 – 9, 2019
Welcome! The New England Chapter has worked hard to ensure that A Northeast Adventure Awaits You in Portland, Maine for our 2019 Reunion.
The DoubleTree by Hilton extends a group rate of $149.00 per night to members of the US NCVA for our 2019 Reunion. This rate includes a breakfast buffet, but does not include state and local taxes of 9%.
Please Note: The cut-off date for this special Group Rate is May 7, 2019!
Booking Your Room
Be certain to mention your membership in the US Naval Cryptologic Veterans Association!
- The phone number for room reservations for the DoubleTree by Hilton is: 800.560.7753
- You can call the hotel directly at 207.775.6161. The Booking Code is NCV.
- You can also book your room through the hotel website. Use Group Code CVA for online bookings.
Getting To Portland
Portland International Jetport is 2.2 miles from our hotel. The hotel airport shuttle is available; call 207.775.6161.
Things to See & Do
There is so much to see and to do in and near Portland, Maine, including:
- Lighthouse Sailing tours
- Masted schooner sailing ship
- Old Port shopping & restaurants
- Shopping at Freeport Outlets & LL Bean
- Lobster/clam bake
- Golf courses & Tournament
- Portland Museum of Art
- Maine Desert
- Maine Mall—Largest Mall in Maine
- Crescent Beach State Park
Maine Lobster Bake!
Even a steak lover should not miss this! You will enjoy this traditional feast with menu that includes:
- New England Clam Chowder
- Cole Slaw
- Field Greens Salad with Choice of Dressings
- Corn on the Cob
- Garlic Roasted Red Potatoes
- Steamers and Mussels with Drawn Butter
- 1/4 lb Main Lobster Cooked in Sea Salt Bath
- BBQ Chicken
- Chef's Choice Dessert
- Freshly Brewed Iced Tea & Lemonade
- Coffee & Assorted Teas
- Sign up when you check in.
- Exact cost based on market value at check-in ($70 - $90).
- There will be two settings on Friday, June 7 (See the POD).
The New England Chapter, working with the city of Portland and The Maine Tour Connection, offer you outstanding tours during your time here for our 2019 Reunion, such as:
- Greater Portland Overview: Lighthouses & Military Museum
- Portland & Freeport
- Maine Maritime Museum
- Bath: City of Ships
- Portsmouth Naval Shipyard & Kennebunkport
- Kennebunkport Tour—with Lenny the Chocolate Moose
- Boothbay Harbor Cruise
- Portland Harbor Cruise & Old Port