U.S. NCVA Scholarships
Each year, the U.S. Naval Cryptologic Veterans Association offers scholarships to graduating high school students sponsored by Association members. Scholarship amounts, qualification requirements, and procedures are published each year in the annual Scholarship Application.
Congratulations to the recipients of the U.S. NCVA Scholarship Awards for 2019:
Congratulations to the recipients of the U.S. NCVA Scholarship Awards for 2018:
Congratulations to the recipients of the U.S. NCVA Scholarship Awards for 2017:
|Sylvie L. Sorese||$2,500.00|
Congratulations to the recipients of the U.S. NCVA Scholarship Awards for 2016:
Download and complete the Scholarship Application and mail it to
- Bill Hickey
- Executive Director U.S. NCVA
- 156 Barcelona Drive
- Boulder, Colorado 80303-4938
Mailed applications MUST arrive at the address above not later than the 30th of June of the application year to be considered.
- You may elect to submit your application via email.
- If you do so, your submission MUST be time-tagged NOT LATER than 12:00 P.M. (Mountain Time) on 30 June of the application year.
- Scan all documents (minimum 300 dpi resolution) as PDFs and email them to the Scholarship Manager.
- Your submission will be acknowledged via email and you will be advised if there are any elements missing or illegible.
NOTE: Incomplete applications submitted AT the deadline (regardless of delivery method) will not be considered.
- A U.S. NCVA member in good standing for the application year must sponsor applicants.
- The application must be submitted via the US NCVA member.
- The applicant need not be related to the sponsor.
- A brief sponsorship letter must be included with the application containing either a contact email address or phone number.
- Applicants must:
- Be a high school graduate for the application year.
- Submit a transcript.
- Plan to enroll in an institution of higher learning.
- Have a financial need.
- Attach a copy of the acceptance letter if already accepted at an institution of higher learning.
- Applicants who have attended college and those currently enrolled are also eligible.
- They must provide a transcript and have an established financial need.
- Applicants must submit a brief written statement—not exceeding one single-spaced, typewritten page—including:
- Your current and future educational goals.
- Any special circumstances you wish to be considered.
- The nature of your financial need.
- While not required, a letter of recommendation from a teacher or professor will be considered and is highly recommended.
- Students may apply in consecutive years.
- Each year will be evaluated separately.
- There is no guarantee the scholarship will be renewed.
- Email addresses and contact information must be valid through the 15th of August of the application year.